2007/06/05

Applications


I installed following applications.

Some of these could not work well...



[ File manager ]
Y-Browser

[ Mail ]
MMSP1.03, Mail for Exchange, Gmail,

[ Japanese Input ]
KKJConv, M-FEP60, MEdit, NKanFEP

[ Voip ]
Gizmo, Fring, YouFon (not install anything, just set up)

[ IM ]
GoTalkMobile, Fring

[ MAP ]
Google Maps, Mobile GMaps

[ Theme ]
Mac_intosh, Dots Red

[ Other ]
WorldMate, Screenshot, Reuters, Live TV, APSServer v2,
AlarmManager, Mobile Weather, Spodtronic, cCalcPro,

2 件のコメント:

Unknown さんのコメント...

Hi! I'm N95 user. and I'm trying to do "Japanization" just like you did on E61i. I came to your blog because I was lookin for some of apps you installed. Such as MMSP, NKanfep. Can you please tell me wehre I can get those? Btw, I'm using mobile DivX playr this works great =)

Bench さんのコメント...

I'm sorry to be late for replying to your comment.

Well, I could download the MMSP1.03 from "Nokia 6630・Vodafone 702NK/702NKIIに関する情報のまとめWiki > うpろだ > うpされたファイルを見る", and the NkanFEP0.13 from creator's HomePage.(NkanFEP's HP was closed already.)

Both creators do not allow to re-distribute them.